Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Movies!!!!!

We all know that movies are a form of entertainment, but maybe not everybody think that movies are a form of art. In my opinion movies are definitely a form of art. We have been talking in class about art, and something in what we all agree is that with art people express feelings. For me movies are a form of art because through them people expresses and provokes feelings.
I like almost all kind of movies. The only kind of movies I don’t like is horror movies. I think the reason because I don’t like them is because when I watch a movie I’m looking for something not only entertaining but also beautiful, and horror movies aren’t. Horror movies are horrible!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Uchy,

    I agree that horror movies are "horrible." I wish I liked them, but I find them too uncomfortable. It seems to me that you are very confident in your definition of art, and also the way art and entertainment are perhaps different aspects of the same thing. I'll ask you as I asked another student: do you think art and entertainment are the opposite sides of the same coin?

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Uchy,

    I hope our video will not be a horror movie to the class~~
    By the way, i don't like horror movie either.

    Jame

    ReplyDelete