Monday, May 11, 2009

A streetcar named desire!


I think “A streetcar named desire” is a good movie. I think it’s a good story and the actors did a great job in each role. The character I liked the most was Stella. I think I kind of admire her because she had to deal with both Stanley and Blanche, although at the end she didn’t take the right decision in my opinion, but we have to understand that at that time it wasn’t easy for women to take that kind of decisions. If it´s difficult now for some women to take the decision of leaving their husbands when they are being abuse, can you imagine how it was at that time? On the other hand the character that I didn’t like was obviously Stanley, even when I think Marlon Brando did a great job in this role. He made it so real that you really feel you hate Stanley.

No comments:

Post a Comment