Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Presentations!

Now we have finished the presentation process about music I can say the process was very enriching for all of us. I think we all learned a lot of new things about music through this process.
About the presentations, I consider all the groups did a really good job with theirs. I really think the presentation wasn’t difficult and we had enough time to prepare it.
Finally, if I could ask my artist one question I definitely would ask Bill Haley, who is the author of the song my group chose, why he wrote a song about how much he misses the Mississippi If he isn’t from there? We really tried to find the origin of the song but we couldn´t find it:(.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Uchy!

    So, you are trying to solve a mystery--the origins of the song would be excellent to know! I am glad that your group felt prepared and confident; hopefully, you will carry over those feeling to the upcoming presentation.

    Also, I agree that each group did a fabulous job. It makes me very excited for the rest of the semester.

    Jess

    ReplyDelete